All it takes is a small water leak or excess humidity to cause a mold problem in your home or place of business. And once mold begins to grow, it can be difficult to stop; in fact, mold has been known to spread throughout a home or business in less than 72 hours. Once this occurs, not only could your property be at risk, but your personal health could be as well. Specifically, certain types of mold can harm the respiratory system.
When it comes to dealing with a mold problem on your property, be sure to keep Seamless Services in mind. We have the tools and expertise needed to carefully assess your property for mold. If we do find a mold problem, rest assured that we’ve got the equipment and training needed to remediate the situation.
Simply put, mold is all around us. It occurs naturally both indoors and out, often floating around in microscopic spores. As such, it’s impossible to entirely eradicate mold in your home or business. Therefore, you should be skeptical of any company that tries to promise you complete “mold removal.”
Unfortunately, that’s simply not possible, because:
- Mold is found everywhere.
- Mold can be airborne, making it possible to enter through open windows, doors, and even HVAC systems.
- Mold grows quickly and especially thrives in moist conditions.
- Mold may easily return if the cause of the mold isn’t treated.
- Homes and buildings with humidity levels higher than 45% are often a breeding ground for mold.
- Because mold often produces a distinct odor, being on the lookout for musty smells in your home could lead you to a mold source.