When it comes to handling water damage, every second counts. That’s why, here at Seamless Services, we always respond to water damage repair jobs as quickly as possible, using our state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that the water is removed with exigency. Once the excess water is removed, we’ll further assess the situation and supervise the drying process to ensure that the area is thoroughly dried and restored.
What Water Damage Restoration Entails
Because no two water damage situations are the same, we understand that each instance requires its own unique resolution. Still, there are some general steps we typically follow when dealing with a water damage emergency.
- Emergency Contact Received
- Thorough Inspection and Damage Assessment
- Water Removal/Extraction
- Drying and De-Humidifying the Affected Area
- Cleaning and Sanitizing the Area
- Restoring the Damaged Area
Common Water Damage Situations
Anything from heavy rainfall to a loose washing machine hose can cause water damage. Here are some of the scenarios we see most often here at Seamless Services:
- Sewage backups
- Flooding from fire hoses
- Flooded basement spaces
- Storm damage and flooding
- Leaky water heaters and other plumbing
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs, etc.
- Damage from thunderstorms